Posted on: April 28, 2020
Getting bored of cereal and oatmeal for breakfast? Check out the quick and easy Spamsilog recipe (aka Spam with rice & eggs) from LALO — featured on 6ABC Action News.
- 1 can of SPAM
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- 1/4 cup of pickled vegetables
- 1 scallion for garnish
- 1 tbsp of fried garlic
- Heat up a small skillet with some vegetable oil to 325 degrees
- Slice up your SPAM about a 1/4 inch thick
- Fry your spam about 2.5 minutes on one side, then flip
- Add your brown sugar. Set aside.
- Wipe your pan clean and heat up some more vegetable oil to fry your eggs. **TIP: Add water to the eggs and cover to speed the cooking
- Serve with some white rice & pickled vegetables
- Garnish with scallion and fried garlic