Interested in Hosting
- This event has passed.
International Women’s Day Market
March 7, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Come shop, support, and celebrate over twenty women-owned businesses throughout the City of Sisterly Love and beyond at The Bourse Food Hall! We’re celebrating International Women’s Day on Saturday, March 7th. From 11 am to 4 pm guests can shop at an array of women-run businesses within the food hall. Vendors range from art and apparel to beauty and beer.
Enter to win a basket of goodies from the vendors. 100% of the proceeds will benefit Pink Boots Society – Greater Philadelphia Regional Chapter. This organization encourages and empowers women in the beer industry to advance their careers through education.
- Angel Energy – Apparel
- Art Star – Handmade Goods
- Custom Blend Cosmetics – Beauty
- Cynplicity Artisan Soap Co – Soap
- Devereaux Printing Co. – Greeting Cards
- Fason De Viv – Apparel
- Frankadelphia – Handmade Goods
- Gabrielle Silverlight – Pottery
- Girls Gone Happy – Cards
- Maskcara Beauty – Beauty
- Meraki Moon Wellness – Holistic Goods & Card Readings
- Sababa – Vintage
- Serra Deniz – Apparel & Prints
- Tannery Run Brew Works – Beer
- Triple Bottom Brewing Company – Beer
- Wilde Gatherings – Holistic Goods
- Yamas & Co. – Macrame